Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pinwheels on Parade Scrapbook Page


My son loves many things.. but two of them stand out: pinwheels and the beach! When I saw the Pinwheels on Parade Simply Scrappin' Kit I just knew it was going to be perfect for many projects to come! A scrapbook page can be done in so many different styles. I chose a simple (but so cute) layout for this one. This kit comes with 12x12 paper in patterns and solids. All of the papers coordinate as well as the sticker sheets. I chose the Midnight Muse solid paper for the background because it was bold enough to support my bright pictures! Then I chose the Baja Breeze solid paper as the accent behind the smaller photos. Since I knew I wanted to add the pinwheel sticker paper on here I went with the diamond patterned paper from the kit. I love that it has patterns within the diamonds!!! I used Whisper White Card Stock behind the pictures to help bring them forward on the page. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I enjoyed making it!

Products used in this scrapbook page:
Whisper White Card Stock: 100730
Pinwheels on Parade Simply Scrappin' Kit: 126929
Classic Stampin' Pad in Midnight Muse: 126860

Order Products


Happy Stampin',
Jennifer @jennsavstamps

No comments:

Post a Comment