Friday, November 2, 2012

Tips and Project Ideas from Stampin' Up!

Every other month I get a Stampin' Success magazine in the mail from Stampin' Up! It's always filled with fun and original project ideas. It always helps to inspire me with my current crafts. Like what you see?

This is just a small sampling of the magazine I receive, as a demonstrator, every other month.

The Stampin’ Success magazine is filled with project ideas, business ideas, advice, and recognition for all of the demonstrators. If you want to see more ideas contact me and plan a party! You can gather your friends for a girls’ night out. And if you want to receive the full
magazine in the mail every other month I can help you join. Just ask.. it's easy!

At Stampin’ Up! we’re all about creativity. Try us out.


Project Ideas - www.jennsavstamps.blogspot.com

Project Ideas - www.jennsavstamps.blogspot.com

 Project Ideas - www.jennsavstamps.blogspot.com


Project Ideas - www.jennsavstamps.blogspot.com


Happy Stampin',
Jennifer @jennsavstamps


No comments:

Post a Comment